Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This Is What Mom Feels Like Tonight!

This is what mom feels like tonight! Tomorrow it's up and at em!


Hi Everyone,
I had a call into Aunt Angie and she told me that she would send Broom Hilda to get mom updating my blog! We worked outside today and so I will let mom off with just a brief update tonight but tomorrow she had better get my blog updated to my satisfaction! I have lots of things to report and am looking forward to sharing all my news with all of you! Have a good night and more soon I promise! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: