Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Enjoying The Beautiful Afternoon:)

That is the limit you can only go that far!


I'm coming out mom!


This is some new territory mom!


New smells!


I'm on it mom!


Just sniffing around!


I'm not ready to go back in yet!


What's over there mom?


That feels sooooooooo good!


Get over!

I agree that does feel soooooooo good!


Hi Everyone,

Mom is doing a little better job keeping my blog updated:) But she might need a little paw smack just to keep her straight! It was nice this afternoon just walking around and sniffing and rolling. Mom filled up her SD card and had to put in a new one and then she took pics till the camera died and now she has it charging! She was bummed because she missed a couple of good shots she told me! Mom and Seppi's mom Ursula went and got pedicures and then went to lunch and they had a very nice time. Mom said her toes are soooooooooo HAPPY now the woman did a GREAT job! Mom and Ursula are talking about going to a lake and having a picnic lunch and taking all us kids with them. Now that sounds like fun! And mom will have her camera charged of course she will have to take pictures! Abby isn't nice that we have our very own personal photographers?? Mom told me that your mom is home with you every day now till school starts again!! Yea, you and your mom have lots of fun this summer and we can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks. Mom said she's going to get a new SD card for her camera for those pictures! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)GMA Mary & GPA Philip we wish you were here:)

No comments: