Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, June 16, 2011

The New Family Picture!


Marsha, Matty, Brinkley, Kevin Sparky and Jasper! And there you have the Fab Four together at last!

Hi Everyone, It's official now the Firedogs are now 4! What a BEAUTIFUL family! I can't wait to see all off them on Sat. Hey Abby do you think they will be keeping such a close eye on Brinkley now with the new baby?:) We wish you all well and can't wait to see more pics of the boys together! LOL Mr. H:)

4 comments:

Abby said...

We'll use sparky as a decoy.....i'm having problems posting here again :(

Abby said...

I went through signing in 6 times and doing the word verication everytime.....just took me to sign in page....but it finally went through about 6 times......ARRRRRR

Mary Breidenstein said...

You can't believe how Sparky fit right in with the Firedogs as if he'd lived with them all his life. He covered Kevin with kisses and hugged Marsha, too. I know he'll do well at the picnic, too. Can't wait to see the photos and hear the stories. Janice is bringing Brinkley's Daddy, Shooter. What a sweet puppy temperament lover boy that one is.
Note on comments: I was having troubles, too. Then I just let it set and worked on another project. When I came back, it has posted. But, yes....I did have to sign in using my Google account ID.
Blogspot has been giving me fits in general these past weeks. Believe they are having problems with program updates. Hang in there and keep trying.

Mary Breidenstein said...

PS.....my first comment published in a matter of seconds this am. Could the problem be fixed?