Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, February 28, 2011

One Year Ago Today!

When I first got home!

Hi Everyone,

It was a year ago today that Gma Mary e-mailed mom that she could come and get me and take me home! Her and dad were watching the race and dad told her to call the people in PA and tell them that we would take Bumble and mom didn't know it but just a few minutes before she called Gma Mary had sent mom an e-mail saying that her and Gpa Philip had decided that they could have me. And to let her know. Mom was soooooooo happy and already packing to leave the next morning on the drive to PA. Mom got a room on Monday night and got up early and actually got lost going to Gma & Gpa's. She went staight when she should have turned left and she is sure that the nice man that told her where to turn was surprised to see anyone out there. But she made it and had a wonderful visit. Mom got a quilt that Gma Mary had made and it hangs in our room downstairs. She also got the beautiful wooden bear that Gpa Philip had made it stands in the living room. Both are treasures to mom! On the way home I really bonded with mom and dad tells us that all the time. When we got home at midnight Tues. night mom put me on the bed and I told dad right off how it was!!! He still thinks he's really the boss but mom and I know better:) Mom will wait till Wed. to post the pictures of when we left Gma & Gpa's house. Mom and dad are so happy that I came into their lives and I have to say I've got it pretty good!! Go our there and put your paws together for Gma Mary and as I always say put your best paw forward we all will make our Gma proud! Mr. H:)

No comments: