Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We Are Looking For You Abby~~

Hi Abby we are looking for you!

Will we ever get a playdate?

Hi Everyone,
Mom talked to Abby's mom tonight and told her that she was going to post some pictures for Abby. Her mom puts picutres of her looking for us on her blog so mom finally got some pictures of us looking back. Mom was finally smart enough to take them at the right door!!! Abby would you bap my mom once too? Here we are looking for you and boy are we ever going to have fun the day it works out for us to get a playdate!! Put your paws together for Gma Mary we all have to make her very proud! Mr. H

1 comment:

Abby said...

A playdate will happen...maybe even for a few days :) Lets keep our paws crossed. Anyways...just think of it this way..whenever you look at the moon, just think of me. Mom and I are always watching it and watching the stars too!

Until next time...High Paw Five!
Abby