Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our Sweet Pictures From Our Trip

Do I have the look or what?

Mrs. B is so happy when she gets to play with a ball.

This is me being good!

Hi Dad!

We had to move so dad could lay down with us!

Hi Everyone,
This was before I got in trouble last night. But I am happy to report that I am excelling at getting back in moms good graces. How can she stay mad at a face that looks like mine? And don't ever think for a minute that I don't know this:):) Yesterday mom went with Seppi's mom to run some errands and when she got to our house to pick mom up I went running up to her and Mrs. B stayed by mom and barked! Mom thought it was so cute because Mrs. B so rarely has a little woof! I was ready to go with them but we had to stay home. Mom got dog food yesterday and when she did she bought us home new heart toys for Valentines Day. She told me that she would take pictures and post those on Monday. I think it's best to lay low for awhile about giving her too bad a time about updating my blog! After all I am a pretty smart little doggie:) Turn on the sweet and mom is around my little paw in a heartbeat:):) Enjoy the warmer weather and mom says spring is coming! She's really worried about what I might do without snow to slow me down! Relax mom I know where home is and where I am loved I just have to check things out sometimes!! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: