Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Gma Mary!!!!!

Playing ball in the bunk!

We each have a ball!

I LOVE the snow!!!

I'm coming mom!

Sweet Mrs. Beasley resting her little head on the arm of the loveseat!

Hi Everyone,
Today is Gma Mary's birthday and mom got to talk to her for a little while this morning and was so happy to be able to visit! Mom told her what good little babies we both are and how much mom and dad loves us! We hope to get to go and see Gma & Gpa one day soon and hopefully it will be warmer and no snow!!! We hope you had a GREAT day Gma! All our puppy love, hugs and kisses!! Mr. H & Mrs. Beasley:)

No comments: