Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, February 24, 2011

We Are Singing For You Gma Mary!

I'm ready mom!

Ok Mom I'm ready!

Let's sing together:)

Gma Mary You Are The

Wind Beneath My Wings!!!!

Hi Everyone,
Mom got us our baths last night and that was fun before we went to bed. Now with help from Abby's mom my mom changed the song on our blog. It is for Gma Mary because I think you would all agree that Gma Mary really is the Wind Beneath all of our wings and puppy paws! Here are a few pictures of us singing last night. We love you and our paws are together for you in prayer Gma! We all love you with all our puppy hearts! LOL Mr. H & Mrs. Beasley:)

No comments: