Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Play Day!

Mrs. Beasley!

Don't you even think about taking this!

I might think about it but I won't be taking it!

The view outside the door in our room!

Yes mom I am having fun!

I like the snow too mom!

A brisk little walk!

That wind is stong mom!

I won't look and don't feel bad mom has done that to me too! She thinks it's funny!

Abby looks for sticks we are interested in the dry stalks from moms day lilies!

I'm coming mom:)

Hi Everyone,
I told you that mom took lots of pictures this morning. She is really happy with a few of these pictures of her little darlings! Mrs. B and I we just want to play, and have a nice breakfast and sleep and go outside. Life is pretty good mom is well trained and we are properly spoiled. Mom shows us that we are not the only ones who have it made! Gma Mary made sure that all her puppies went to homes where they would be loved and very spoiled. For that we all thank you Gma Mary! We hope that you are doing well and staying warm in all this nasty weather! Give everyone in the MOB hugs and kisses from mom and tell them that we send doggie hellos to everyone and we hope that we can come and visit one day soon! And we also hope that we could bring some nicer weather. We got to enjoy a few nice days when we went to Georgia. Mom wants it to get nice so we can go outside and really run and play. But mom we are enjoying the snow haven't you seen us dig our little noses in? Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: