Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This Morning We Had Snow:)

Our sweet little Mrs. B

What do you think you're looking at mom?

Come on won't you share?

A little walk in the snow!

Our little doggie snowplow!

I'm coming mom!

Play nice!

I changed my mind mom I don't want to come in yet!

All right if you say I have to come in!

Snow on top of the ice today!

Hi Everyone,
This morning there was snow over the ice and we are really happy about that. The snow is soooooooooo much more fun than the ice! Mom could get out today and the roads were just wet. It's supposed to be cold and we might get more snow by the end of the week! That suits us just fine. Mom keeps talking about wanting spring to get here and hurry up. I wish she liked the snow as much as we do! Put your paws together for Gma Mary and then put your best paw forward and make her proud of you! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Bro...I know how you feel about mom always looking at you. But remember, we are so cute...they just can't keep their eyes off of us. Mrs B..your adorable like me and look so happy! Keep your son's nose clean once the weather breaks, because once the snow melts he won't be leaving his naughty trail to follow.