Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

We Got Haircuts Today!

Mom did a better job this time!

There is a doggie under all that fur!

You haven't seen anything yet!

I'm looking pretty good mom!

That sweet littly Mrs. B!

This is my before picture mom got them in the computer in the wrong order~

Look at all that fur!!!!

Look at that pile of fur! How can such a little girl have sooooooo much hair?

Here we are ready to race around and play!

Mom says we get a bath before we go to bed tonight!!

Hi Everyone,
Mom got a new grooming table and today tried it out. I got to go first and I look so much better than the first time mom tried to groom me "free hand" after Christmas when she got her clippers. Mrs. B is a lot shorter and probably weighs 2 lbs less. As you can see in the pictures we left quite the piles of hair! Mom says keep thinking spring! Put your paws together for Gma Mary! Mr. H

2 comments:

Abby said...

You guys are lookinig good. At least you didn't get matted up like my mom did me. But with alot of time and patience, I'm mat free!!

Not to worry...I gave mom a good bap on the head for matting me up.

Abby

The Firedogs said...

Looking good, your mom did a great job! You could probably make a giant stuffed teddy bear with all that fur your mom cut off. We bet you both are a couple pounds lighter!
"BE SAFE"