Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Was A VERY Naughty Little Boy!

I hung a right on my way out!

The snow was pretty deep for my short legs!

Off I went on my short lived adventure!

I made a little jog around the tree on the way back.

The tracks on the right are my exit and the ones on the left are of my return! Sorry the pictures aren't better mom should have gotten out there earlier when the sun was out. She might try again tomorrow morning if the sun is out.

Hi Everyone,
Well we got home and last night on our last time out to do business I got it in my little head to go for a run! Mom got Mrs. B back in the house and she was just frantic about where I went! Mom came back between the house and the garage and she beeped my collar and when she still didn't see me she gave me #2 and she didn't know that I was trying to get back it was tough going in the deep snow! She scolded me and I went running into the house and we went to bed. I did get a couple of burrs from back in the timber behind ours that isn't cleaned out. Mom told me that I was going to have to go outside on a leash this morning but she didn't do that and I've been a good boy all day! Gee mom a boy has got to have fun sometimes! It's supposed to be warm here at home next week and mom says that the snow will be melting. That is going to be a sloppy mess but we will get thru it! Mom is LOVING all the pictures on facebook she says these have GOT to be the cutest cocker spaniels on the planet!! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Don't let your nose get your cocker behind in trouble:) Mr. H:)

No comments: