Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frosty Paws:):)

Peanut butter Frosty Paws!

This is really good stuff mom!

Sometimes it's ok to be in a corner:)

Thanks mom it's going to be so much easier to eat here!

Hi Everyone,
I don't care what I've said about mom before she is alright today! We don't care that it's cold out peanut butter Frosty Paws are good anyway! And after she watched us chasing them across the kitchen floor she put each of us in a corner so we could eat them without the chase! Yum Yum!!! Put your best paw forward and I hope you mom will buy each of you Frosty Paws too! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Nice little upgrading bro!!