Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Tail of Two Doggies:)

This is what I think about you taking pictures of my tail!


What a cute little butt:)

It is not a duck tail mom it is a doggie tail!!!

I know that it's cute already:)

Hi Everyone,
When mom was reading Abby's blog she realized that she has all these pics of my tail and none of Mrs. B so out came the camera and she decided that it's harder to get the pics of Mrs. B's tail but she got one that she was satisfied with! It really looks more like Abby's cute little tail! I swear some days I just don't know about my mom and I bet some days that Abby's mom wonders the same thing:) But we do know that they love us!! So enjoy our tail pics and have a GREAT day! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Abby said...

My mom is a lot more crazier than your mom, you wouldn't believe some of the pranks she pulls around this place.

Until next time.....HIIIIIIIYA!!!
Abby

Mr. H said...

Abby I don't know but I think we better keep a pretty close eye on both of our moms! Gotta tell you that I love the karate moves you've got!! LOL Mr. H:)