Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I've Been Home For A Year Now!

Mom and I leaving SBG.

Mom, Me, my mom Bee and dad Weylin!

Hi Everyone,
It was a year ago today that I left on my very first road trip. I said good bye to Gma Mary, Gpa Philip, my buddy Charlie and all the rest of the Mob! I had no idea what a crazy life I was going to have when I left. One thing I did know was how very much mom wanted and loved me. When we got home I put dad in his place right off. Mom put me down on the bed when we got home and I had to growl so dad would know that I am really the boss! Now I am very happy to report that their training has gone very well. Once in awhile they mess up but they are pretty good most of the time! Put your paws together for Gma Mary and then go out there and put your best paw forward and make her proud! Mr. H:)





No comments: