Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Is Coming The Trees Are Budding!

Just taking a nap in the rain!

The trees are budding here!

I'm sending everyone these budding flowers!

Hi Everyone,
We are in Tennessee and mom was so excited this morning to see the trees budding and the daffodils are coming up! And it's raining:( There isn't any snow here. Mom said that we got 2 inches of really wet snow yesterday morning at home. I am just kicked back and taking a nap while waiting for the sun to come out later today! I hope it gets spring soon wherever you are! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Bro!!

FYI...I graduate Friday night...I'll be receiving my diploma!! Also, there will be something new on my blog, your mom has been waiting for this!! Mom has a plan!!