Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Pictures!

Just drive mom we're taking a little nap.

Do I have to wake up?

Asleep at home.

Mrs. B loves her little bed.

Mom's picture of the big moon isn't near as good as the one Abby's mom took!

Taking a break in the big truck.

Don't mess with Mrs. B when she has the ball!

Mom keeps telling me that I am a big boy!

I LOVE my bully stick!

Mom says I match the carpet!

Mrs. B's new bow that is already missing!

What a pretty little girl!

I love to play too mom!

Hi Everyone,
Mom is finally getting the new pics shes been taking posted. Abby I had to give her a big paw in the behind to get her moving! It's cold and rainy here and they are saying that we might have a little snow. I'm starting to agree with mom about spring getting here so we can go out and play in our timber! Mom got Mrs. B some new bows today and she put one on her when she got home and good thing she took pictures of how cute it looked because she lost it on our first trip down the stairs to get one of our new balls. Mom got us 6 new squeaky balls today. Half of the ones we have now the squeakers are wore out. Dad likes to throw the ones that squeak so that helped us out! Abby you should have your mom do something with her computer to make it more comfortable for you to keep tabs on her. I know what you mean about your mom being sneaky my mom is like that too sometimes and she should know by now that when she goes somewhere we are going with her! Have a great night and I hope tomorrow is sunny for everyone. Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: