Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, March 7, 2011

We Got To Go See Seppi The Other Night!

Our friend Seppi:)

We are there just in case anything drops!

Sweet little Mrs. B

The Firedog trick!

Thanks Marsha it works every time:)

Mom said I was sitting there and actually being a good boy!~

Seppi and his dad John!

Of course we want it mom!

Seppi is such a good boy!

Ursula tells me all the time that I am a funny little doggie:)

Of course I will give you a doggie kiss!

John thinks Mrs. B is a sweet little girl!

I got to wear Seppis bandana for a little while. Mom and Ursula agreed that I look good in orange!

Hi Everyone,
I had to borrow a term from Abby and paw slap my mom to get her to update my blog with these pictures. When we turn on Seppi's street I get really excited and I know exactly where I am! I can't wait for summer and we can run and play ball together. Seppi LOVES to run and get the ball! We always get treats when we go there and this time we all got to share the last piece of flank steak boy was that ever good!! It's snowing here at home again tonight and mom is about tired of it. She told me that Gma Mary is at Jane's and they had over a foot of snow and that at her house they had almost two feet. Boy does that ever sound like fun! Well mom has to get back to work she has a lot to get done tonight. Tomorrow morning Mrs. B is going to the vet to get her teeth cleaned and I get my one year shots! No big deal I always get a fresh baked peanut butter doggie treat and everyone there loves me. They love Mrs. B too and say how cute and sweet she is! Mom has told me all day that I am being a brat and I better knock it off:):) Keep putting those puppy paws together for Gma Mary we are going to get her better! Mr. H:)

No comments: