Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, March 7, 2011

Keep The Good News Coming!

Hi Everyone,
More good news about Gma Mary:):) We want the good news to keep coming and the snow to go melting! You can check Gma's blog http://sbgcockers.blogspot.com and find the update. Mom tried to copy and paste and it's not working. Maybe I should put a paw up there and help her out! She still has to post the pictures of our visit with our friend Seppi the other night. Mom promises she will do that later. This is much more important and she has to get ready to go out. I will hold her to the later:) Keep putting those puppy paws together in prayer! Mr. H:)

No comments: