Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can You Believe It???

Sweet little Mrs. B

Blossoms in Georgia! I told you my mom was really behind!

The blossoms were pretty and the days were warm:)

They have flowers planted already!

The trees were budding:)

Mom makes us comfy in the dually! A GREAT way to ride!

Yes mom she is sweet but so am I!!

This was in Des Moines with my friend Buddy:)

Mom finally got some pictures of Mrs. B in her little bed next to mom and dad's bed. And I was down on the floor next to her for awhile. I usually sleep in bed with mom and dad. Mrs. B gets up there with us in the morning.

Hi Everyone,
I had to give my mom a big paw in the behind to get her to update my blog. Talk about being behind!!! Abby help me I know you have the same problem with your mom sometimes! What ARE we going to do with them. Just when you think you have them back on track off the path they go wandering around to who knows where!!!!!!! We got back home and it was really nice for a couple of days and today it has been raining and is cold and damp outside. We did get to play ball in the timber for a little while yesterday and that was fun! We don't have very much snow left the rain has taken away what little was left. And now it is raining again. The other night when we got home it was really weird! There was a dog barking that we had never heard before and then our hoot owl that we call Hooty was hooting and it was really dark outside and mom was worried that I would take off after everything. But all was well and we came in and haven't heard any more of the dog or Hooty. We got to have Frosty Paws today the peanut flavored:) Our favorite! So the day has not been a total loss. Now I finally got mom in the office after the race. And she has promised to update for me tomorrow that is a very special day! Yesterday mom and dad had errands to run and we got to ride along that was nice! I don't care what vehicle we take so long as I get to go but Mrs. B is gradually getting used to going in other vehicles than just the dually. I hope that it is nice where you are and that you are having better luck with your moms than I am having with mine the last week! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: