Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring!

My mom loves me!

I am one cool little dude!

Ok dad give me the treat!

Can't you hear me?

I look like my dad:)

I've got it covered where we are going!

Did you have to wake me up?

Water mom!

I am the king of the truck!

Just hanging out!

Yes I am howling!

Milk is good for me mom I am a growing little boy!

I love my Nanny Janice and my Nanny Janice loves me!

Playing at Gma Mary and Gpa Philip's house:)

I am NOT the only one that does that at Gma Mary's!

Mom loves this picture of me in flight!

Always put your best paw forward!

Hi Everyone,
Well it's been a year today since mom posted my first blog! At least she is updating it like she told me she would yesterday. She went back thru old blogs and got some of the pictures that she really liked too. I really love everyone who follows my adventures and all of my new friends and fellow SBG Cocker bloggers:) It's official that this is the first full day of spring! I wish you all warmer weather and have a GREAT day! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: