Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, March 31, 2011

Can You Believe It!

Would you hurry up with the cottage cheese and eggs please?

I have this little curl thing going on my forehead and mom is fussing about how cute it is!
I'm being a good boy step on it with the cottage cheese and eggs would you?


Hi Everyone,

It has been over a week since my mom updated my blog. I had to kick her with all 4 paws!!!! This is just so unacceptable! Help Abby! Her only saving grace was she made us cottage cheese and eggs this morning in our kibble. Yes we can be bribed with food do you think we're crazy? So we are home today and dad is loading to go to South Carolina. Plans change around here so fast it isn't funny. Mom really wanted to go to the Mid America Truck Show in Louisville today, tomorrow and Sat, but isn't going to be able to. She says she doesn't miss the work of cleaning up her truck but really wanted to see all the people she knows that will be there! Like she says you have to do what you have to do. She can look at all the pictures that friends take while they are there. She told me that she will try to do a better job with updates. I sure hope so but we know how our moms are don't we Abby! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Abby said...

mom has been getting behind too! I have a plan to get her motivated....stay tuned!! :)

Unknown said...

great pictures!