Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, April 1, 2011

What Does That Mean?

Hi Everyone, Mom says today is April Fools Day and that she is going to tell dad that the rabbit died! Can anybody tell me what that means? She says it isn't really true but that she's just going to tell him that because of it being April Fool's Day. I guess I don't understand this. I asked her why she would tell him something that isn't true. And she just answered that it's kind of a day for people to play jokes on each other. I think it sounds kind of goofy to me. But you know we never can tell about our people sometimes right Abby? Boy you know just as well as I do your mom can be a handful for you some days too. They certainly are lucky that Gma Mary let them have us they needed us really really bad:) Well anyway I hope that everyone has a fun April Fool's Day and to all my doggie friends go out there and put your best paw forward and show your human how to really do it! Mr. H:)

No comments: