Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

It's just plastic eggs mom!


Hi Everyone,
I hope that you have a very Happy Easter. Mom was going to get us new bandana's but didn't get it done yesterday. She only had a Easter basket to take a picture of us this morning. I would have liked it better if there had been squeaky balls in it. But we did have a wonderful breakfast with cottage cheese and eggs:):) It's warming up a little bit and we got to play ball a few times yesterday and mom has promised to play ball with us today too. Mom read Gma Mary's blog and told us that she is home with the MOB and doing pretty well. I want to tell her and Gpa Philip and Nanny Janice how much I love them and am glad to see that she is doing better and I hope that all her flowers are up and blooming soon! Mrs. B wants to send her love too. She has really found her voice and she doesn't use it as much as I do mom always finds it funny to hear her bark. The other night on our last time out to potty Mrs. B was the one who started barking and I joined in. Mom called us and took us in right away because it was dark and she couldn't see the timber and knew there must be something there for Mrs. B to be the first one to bark. We were good kids and came right away. We hope that everyone has a wonderful and Blessed Easter! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)P.S. We have to say a special thank you to Josie for the awesome Easter doggie treats!! We loved them:)

No comments: