Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, April 11, 2011

My Mom Is Crazy! Way To Go Abby!!

Abby and the graduation card and little book we sent her!

Mom is sooooooooooo in LOVE with Abby! You know you make me look bad sometimes sis? Mom was talking about a muzzle today when I was barking at people when we were in the car. She told me that she would bet that you aren't naughty like that!
Hi Everyone,

I don't know what got into mom but she just cleaned everything today! She was washing screens and windows and has everything dusted and has done a little rearranging, it's just nuts! We did get to go for a ride though she had a few errands to run and took us along. That was nice she didn't get out of the house until almost 3PM. She took us out to do business but to go anywhere it was getting pretty late I thought. Then when we got home she was in the yard and had this noisy thing going and blowing leaves out of the sticky bushes that line the front of the house on one side! She's been doing laundry and washing bedding and rugs and curtains. I just don't understand it all. Our room is nice and clean and all mom's grooming things are in a little plastic organizer she got. Now for the really big news! Mom saw Abby's blog and the picture of the graduation card we sent her and the little book that mom made for her mom. And I am happy to report that Gma Mary has a book just like that and one like the one she made of me and the one she made of Mrs. B. Thanks to Katie! Gma Mary was really happy with her little books:):) Ok everyone you know the drill go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: