Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mom Is Still Crazy!

Hi Everyone, I'm making mom update my blog because she did everything else today! I have no idea what has gotten in to her but she was still cleaning and outside watering flowers with some liquid food, sparying for asian beetles and box elder bugs. We had to stay in while she did that and for awhile after and then she was really careful where she would let us go. Then she washed all the windows on the outside, heck she washed all of them on the inside yesterday. Then to top it all off she gave us a bath!!! I think she is carrying this cleaning thing just a little too far! She's been doing laundry and I do have to say that all our blankets in the dually are clean. We have to leave in the morning to go meet dad in Georgia. We miss him and he told mom to tell us that he misses us and he loves us. So we are headed to bed here in a few minutes so we can get up really early and make it thru Chicago before the traffic gets really bad. Mom said no pictures tonight and I let her slide with that. It was a beautiful day and we did get to go outside when mom was cleaning the dually and earlier mom let us out when she was watering her flowers but we had to go in early when I tried to drink the stream of water with the plant food in it! What a day! Go out there and put you best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Be the king of the road!! Be safe