Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, April 8, 2011

We Got To Talk To Gma Mary Today:)

Hi Gma Mary I LOVE YOU!

Hi Gma Mary, I have found my voice here and I am so glad that you could hear me today! I LOVE YOU!!
Hi Everyone,

We are VERY excited mom called Gma Mary today and got to have a little visit. She made the noise that she does that makes us both howl and Gma Mary got to hear her sweet little Bee's voice for the very first time! That made mom sooooooooo happy and Gma Mary was happy to hear her little girl too! Gma hopes to figure out her laptop and get on line again and she said that she feels bad not being able to thank everyone for all the cards, gifts and well wishes but mom told her that we all understand and just want her to get stronger and we're all happy that she is home with Gpa Philip and the Mob! Gma Mary all your puppies put their paws together and pray for you just like our people pray for you! Gma told mom that she can close her eyes and feel all of us praying for her and it makes her feel good:) It was really good to talk to you today and we hope that we can get together with Angie soon and she will be able to make a video that you can watch us! We will do that for mom every time!! All you doggies go out there and put your best paw forward you know how proud you make Gma Mary! Mr. H:)

No comments: