Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We Had A Little Snow Here This Morning!

Mom was wrong the snow is back:)


Couldn't it be a little deeper?


What are you doing over there?


I'm not done yet mom!


Don't we have time to just sniff around for awhile?


No I'm not coming in yet:)


Mom's favorite wind spinner!


Hi Everyone,

Well it wasn't much and it's not going to last but we had a little snow this morning. Not enough to run my snoot thru though:( We love playing in the snow and mom says it won't be back for months. Oh well if we can go out in the timber and play that's ok too. Yesterday we got to be outside when mom was picking up some sticks that were blown down in the wind when we were gone and she picked up pinecones under the big tree out front. All in all it was a good day and it's been a good morning so far! Hope your are having a great day! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: