Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Riding With Mom:)

The frog Gma Mary sent home with me:)


We play ball every chance we get!


Carry on mom!


Time for a little nap!


The ball will be right here when I wake up!


I have the ball and you can't have it!


Hi Everyone,

Well we got to ride with mom and dad on our last trip but mom doesn't get pics when I am with dad. Now it works out that I usually ride with dad and Mrs. B rides with mom and it works really well:) It was nice down in Georgia and then we got back to Iowa and it was rainy and cooler again. Mom is ready for spring to get here and stay!! We are getting ready for another trip and mom is trying to get this finished before we go. She had to work on getting her story done for the magazine and now that is done she should be better about my blog but you all know that I have to kick her with a couple of paws to make her move sometimes! Put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: