Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Steps!!

This is really good mom!

I can just hang out here now!
A place to lay and a place to play!



You dropped it you go get it!


I like my new reflective collar mom and purple looks good on me:)


This is an easy jump down!


Come on up you will use my new steps too!


Checking it out to make sure mom did it right!



I'm ready to jump!


I'm being a good boy mom!


The famous Firedog pose!


Hi Everyone,

I have no problem jumping up on to mom and dad's bed but Mrs. B wouldn't go up the way I do on the wood chest at the foot of the bed. Mom made a comment about wishing she could buy a set of steps and dad told her "why don't you go out in the shed and get a board and wrap something around it?" Thank you dad!! Well mom went to Menards and bought a new board and 2- 7"x14" tan stones about 4" thick. Then went to JoAnn Fabrics and bought a half a yard of fleece with dog bones on it. When she came home she wrapped the board with the fabric and then put the stones on top of it to make a step and then she went down in the basement and got a rug that she had used in her old truck and put it on top of the trunk and now Mrs. B will jump right up! Mom was pretty proud of herself it was all put together for about $10:) I do have to thank Jerra for the offer to send us a set of steps that she has and when she talked to mom she offered anyone needing a set of steps to let her know and she would send them on. That is soooo nice of her:) THANKS Jerra:) It was 79 here today and when mom got home from having lunch with her friend Bonnie we got to go outside and play ball!!! We ran and played till we were pooped! Mom has been working on getting things done around the house and she has straightened up our room and organized her grooming things. Mom tells me that she wants to have all the things in the house done and then when it's nice and dad wants to go for a motorcycle ride they can go. That means home in our room for us:( It was nice to talk to Gma Mary the other day and we hope that she just keeps getting better and better!! We LOVE you Gma Mary, Gpa Philip, Nanny Janice and the MOB! Keep putting your best paw forward and keep those paws together every night I know we are helping Gma Mary! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Hey there my babies! Looking good. Can't tell you how happy I am to see these great pics of you. Sure lets us know that you are happy and being spoiled (per small print in your contract!) You are very lucky kids. We miss you so very much. Keep on being such good kids, mind your manners and smile pretty for the camera. So very glad you are enjoying the road and being special little truckers. Love you! Gma Mary & Gpa Philip