Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Playing Ball Before We Left Home

Better watch out Mrs. B will take your ball!


A ball will hold their attention for hours:)


I am cute and happy Gma Mary:)


Thanks Mom!


I have to take a little break just to catch my breath!


Hi Everyone,

We did get to have some fun before we had to leave home. Mom has a good supply of our favorite squeaky balls. She does get behind on my updates which doesn't make me happy but I think it would be worse not to have squeaky balls. When we go outside at home she makes sure to take 2 so we each can get one and bring it back. The weather reports at home say that it's cold and not so nice and it's still snowing up in North Dakota, that's crazy! It was beautiful here in VA yesterday and rainy and cooler here today. Hope it's nice where you are! Mom will put up some pics of the cars that were at the car show in the truck stop parking lot yesterday! Go out there and always put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Love, love, love all the pictures and news. Thanks for sharing. Hugs and kisses to all. Hope to see you again soon.

Mr. H said...

Gma Mary, We are always sooooooooooooooo happy to hear from you. We want you to know that we have mom and dad very well trained and they take care of everything we need! We love you and pray for you every night and thank you from the bottom of our puppy hearts for letting mom take us home with her! LOL MR. H and Mrs. B:):)