Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Doggie Daycare:):)

Hi Mom I don't have to go do I?


Oh alright!


I am soooooooooo tired!


I'll take a little nap while Mrs. B gets a drink!



Take all the pictures you want mom I just need a little nap!


The Golden Boy is pooped~


Mrs. B can smell the KFC!


I'll get up when you get us home:)


Hi Everyone,

Mom surprised me this morning when she made me lunch with treats(a quart baggie full of my food with treats on top) and told me that I got to go to Doggie Daycare! I haven't been there in sooooooooooooo long and it was GREAT to see all my old friends and some new ones today. Mom told them to wear me out so I would be tired when she came to pick me up! Mrs. B went with mom to work at our friends house landscaping and mom said she was such a good girl. She would find a shady spot and just lay down mom kept moving her water bowl. It was very windy but that helped it not feel so warm out. So all in all we both had a very nice day! And mom shared her KFC with us when we got home and now it's time for a little doggie nap! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: