Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May Day:)

Happy May Day!


Hi Everyone,
It's feast or famine when it comes to mom updating my blog I swear sometimes! I know she has other things to do sometimes but really don't you think that she could give me a few minutes a day? We hope that it's nice wherever you are and having a fun day! I'm not sure if Abby gets to go on her train ride today or not. She was going to go yesterday but had to stay home and help her mom plant grass and do things around the house. I sure do wish that I could go with her on the train that sounds like fun. Maybe we can do that this summer at our family reunion:):) Come on Angie you made sis work yesterday now let her go and play today:) Mom has told me about Nitro being in our little family network now and she carries on about his brown eyebrows and how much she loves them! I just don't know about my mom I think if she could she would have as many doggies as Gma Mary & Gpa Philip and then where would I be? At least I have dad to make sure that doesn't happen:):) I am his buddy and he likes to play with me and he loves to hold Mrs. B and rub her tummy she really loves that. She's got mom and dad both really well trained to do that. She just rolls over and they get busy tummy rubbing. I love that mom and dad are so easily trained:):) OK go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: