Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Only My Mom!

Middle of Nowhere Virginia:)


Hi Everyone,

Only my mom could make a new friend in the middle of nowhere! One lady stopped while she was blocking the road while they were waiting to get around the hairpin corner. Lynn was just out on an adventure using her GPS and they happened to meet. Mom gave her my blog address and she is supposed to e-mail pictures that they took out there on the road. Mom holding her stop sign and then mom took one of Lynn standing next to her car with her hands out! She is from CT and sounds like she has had many advertures out driving and mom is really excited to share stories and start a new friendship! And to top that she was not the only one out on this little road that didn't know the area. A man stopped and mom told him that a local had told her if he took the one road it would take him back to Hwy 60. Even as adventurous as mom is she probably wouldn't have been out there a road like that. But she did have to admit that it was beautiful. Hope you all have a wonderful night and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H,
You are very lucky to have your crazy Mom! I am so glad I met her and that she takes such good pictures of you and Mrs. Beasley. Give your Mom and your other Mom a hug from me.
Stay safe......Nanny Janice