Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bath Night!

A doggie wants to play when he's wet!


Mrs. B ready to roll:)


Just leave me alone!


Roll two three four~


Good night mom I think I'll sleep here tonight~


Can I have a little bit of bed my little dears?


Hi Everyone,

Night before last mom said we had to have a bath before we could go to bed with her she said we smelled soooooo bad and she thinks she figured out that we were rolling in the goose poop on the driveway! Didn't bother us but we got baths anyway and then off to bed we went:) Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: