Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

This mom LOVES to play ball!


Hi Mom:)


I'm not too old to run and play!


I LOVE YOU MOM!


Hi Everyone,

I want to wish all the moms out there a Happy Mother's Day! I have a special wish to the mom of all moms Gma Mary! If it weren't for her all of us wouldn't have the moms that we do! Gma we hope that you have a GREAT day! And my "real" mom is having a good day, dad had cinnamon donut holes this morning and that is her favorite. Of course dad shares with us! It's beautiful here at home the sun is out and it's supposed to be in the 60's. I hope that it's nice wherever you are reading this too:) And too all the doggie moms reading this you are most special, we are picked by you to be your babies and we love you with all our doggie hearts<3 As always put your best paw forward and today do it for your mom! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

Your looking good bro!! Love the new look!