Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 29, 2011

We Got Our Landscaping Project Done!!

Ta Done!



Mom really likes how it turned out:)

I am always on gaurd!


Hey we aren't in that picture!


On duty!


Hi MOM!


I'm going to make sure that mom does this right!


Ok mom the sidewalk is good!


I'm looking for the perfect piece of mulch to chew on!


I will know it when I find it!


The very regal Mrs. Beasley!



I found that piece of mulch it's chew time!


Have to hold it just right!


Mrs. B is sleeping on the job!


That's better up and at em:)


Yes I am over there!


I have a very beautiful mom!


Mrs. B got on the right side of the flowers she got in trouble when she kept trying to lay down on them!


I am overseeing the project!


You really have to look for me but I am up there on the deck!


Hi Everyone,

Well we are done with our landscaping project here at home! Mom still has some work to do at a friends house that will probably take a couple of days yet. But we got to be outside with her most of the time she was working and it was nice. This morning it was really foggy and now it's raining so it's good that we got done when we did! Mom has a few posts to get me caught up. Abby's mom has been doing such a GREAT job that I think I need to have her talk to my mom she's doing a better job than I am talking to my mom! Mom says that we will watch the races later and she's going to do some housework inside today. That means we just get to kick back and take it easy:) I hope that you all have a great day wherever you are and be safe this weekend! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: