Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mom Has Promised!

Hi Everyone,
Mom has promised to update my blog properly a little later. She has been working outside and I've cut her as much slack as I plan on cutting her! Abby maybe we could paw slap her together and get her moving in the right direction! She has promised to put up pictures of her latest project with us in it so I'm giving her a little time to get it done! Abby you know that mom was thinking this morning and she's not only your aunt but she is Mattydale's aunt too. And so is your mom. And Marsha is your aunt! Isn't that cool? Ok I will let mom go and get her work done so that she can get in here later and do this right! Have a SAFE and FUN Memorial Day weekend! And Josie a special thanks to you for the service you gave for our country! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: