Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thanks Aunt Angie!

Abby your mom is the BEST!


Hi Everyone,
Thank goodness for Aunt Angie now I have a song that she picked out for me back on my blog:) Abby your mom is AWESOME and thank you so much helping my mom get the other blogs on mine so that everyone can keep up with what you are doing and GMA Mary and The Firedogs! Can you believe it this will be the 4th update of my blog today? That's more like it! Mom says that we really need to work on getting a Boomer Blog!! High Paw Five to you Sis! LOL Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Abby said...

BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER BOOMER.....BOOMER HAS A NICE RING TO A BOOMIE BLOG.