Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, March 5, 2011

Abby Called Me Today!

Mr. H it's Abby!

Puppy paws are together all over for you Gma Mary we all LOVE YOU:):)

Hi Everyone,
Abby called me today to tell my mom to go to Gma Mary's facebook page and see the pic of her and Jane and Sarah and Susan! Gma you are looking good to me and I hope that we can come and visit you one day soon! Abby was talking and I was barking. Mom thought we were both pretty cute! I know she really loves Abby and actually offered Angie to take me to train and she would take Abby until I was trained! Can you believe it. Thank goodness Angie wouldn't take me. I don't know what mom was thinking. I have her trained just the way I want why would she want to mess with that??? Abby tell your mom I am in debt to her for saying no. She did tell my mom that if she would have taken me that I would have come home trained! Boy did I ever dodge the bullet on that one! Whew:) Ok everybody keep putting those paws together for Gma Mary we will get her better with puppy power!!! Mr. H:)

No comments: