Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 2, 2010

I Was Naughty!


Hi Everyone,

Yesterday mom had a glass of milk on the table and she had to go into the office for a few minutes and she could hear that I was up to something and when she came to see what it was instead of scolding me like she should have she had to take some pictures. Yes I do like milk and after taking pictures she poured the rest of the glass into a bowl for me! I do love a well trained mom! Dad got home yesterday afternoon and we were all glad to see each other. Last night mom was really glad that dad was home because I got a good run from the bathroom, jumped on the trunk at the foot of the bed that I usually use to get off the bed and up onto the bed I flew. It really surprised mom and dad since it was the first time I accomplished this! Mom knows I'm pretty smart. She did try to show me that once but it's been awhile ago. We got the yard work done this afternoon! I really like being outside in the timber! I hope you all have a great night and go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Mister H....if you were't such a loving and beautiful boy, you would get your bottom tanned for being on the table! It's cute once, but take a tip from your family back in PA......it's not worth it in the end! tee hee
Good job with getting on the bed. Momma Kim needs to rest her neck. You've gotten much too big to be picked up anymore. Use those wings and fly! Love you.....Gma Mary

Anonymous said...

Naughty YES but OH SO CUTE. Looking more handsome w/your new haircut.