Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally It's Sunny Again












Dad lets me chew off bottle caps and I think that's fun!



Hi Everyone,





Yesterday I had to play inside because of the icky weather mom took some pictures of me getting the lid off a pop bottle. I want to send Nanny Janice a special message I hope that we get to come and visit you again soon! Mom knows about trying to post comments sometimes she has trouble too and she will cuss her computer! Know that I remember and love you:) Mom says we get to play ball later today when all the grass is dry. We will get to get a room later today and I really like that too. I hope that everyone at SBG can go outside and enjoy a sunny day too! Mom told me this morning if we had another puppy I would have a partner in crime. Dad says that I am enough! We'll see down the road on day maybe......... We are sitting in South Plainfield, NJ and can't go into Long Island till tomorrow night I am the only one who is just kicked back about everything. Take care and have a nice day go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

2 comments:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Looking good, Mister H. Bet you are having fun just chilling out while Mom and Dad are trying to fiure out how to get a 20ft wide load down an 18 foot road. Puzzles are the way of the adult world. But we see you have your own with getting that bottle cap of. We're keeping a low profile this morning. The sun came out, we were put on the upper deck to play cause the puppy yard is too wet. Well, we found a way to pull all the stuffing out of one of our doggie beds....the most expensive one. Opps. We have big balls of fluff all over the deck and don't know how to get it stuffed back inside the bed before Mom comes to check on us. Any ideas? We miss our big brother, he would know what to do. Tell your Daddy Pete that he might have to swing by here and pick us up. Mom said the next time we were bad, she would pack our fur bags and set us by the road with our thumbs (do we have any?) out looking for a ride. Big sigh... and now it's clouding up again. Storms are on the way....even tornado warnings for later. Why won't Mother Nature cut us little guys a break? Come back, bro.....we miss you. Reef, Drifter and Bliz

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H!
Looks like you have been hitting the bottle! You are such a hero to the SBG gang and to everyone back here who knows you. Well I see you are back on the road again. You are the handsomest trucker out there...sorry Pete. Gotta go let my dogs in....! Wishing you safe highways and sunny skies.
Love ya
Nanny Janice