Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, May 21, 2010

I Got to visit with Max & Brent:)



Hi Everyone, I got groomed this morning and mom and dad thought that I look great! My Grooming Report Card was as follows: Condition of Coat Luxuriously soft and tangle free Condition of Teeth Fresh as a daisy and don't forget to brush Condidion of Ears Very clean this time Condition of Eyes Bright and Beautiful My Behavior Was A Absolutely wonderful! just excited to see everything going on. Mom and dad love my report cards they are always so good! When mom picked me up we got to go and visit Max (aka King Frost) Max and his dad Brent were back in Sun Prairie visting Brent's mom and dad and grandma. We got to play just like we did back at SBG! It was fun and I hope that we get to visit again when Brent gets to come home again! The girls at the groomers wrote my name on my new bandana and I got to bring my toothbrush home. Dog life is pretty good mom and dad love me and take really good care of me and I love them very much and show them with all the doggie kisses and hugs I give them. I want to send gma Mary and gpa Philip a get well wish! Gma Mary works so hard with all the puppies and all those boys really wore her out and now it looks like they will all find their forever homes which is kinda sad because she would love to keep us all but we are toooooo much work! I don't know what she would do without all the help gpa Philip gives her. They are the best and we are very lucky puppies that is where we were born! Hi to mom and dad and all the SBG mob I hope to come and play with everyone again soon! Go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H

1 comment:

Mary Breidenstein said...

Mister H.....you look wonderful! What a great report card. You make us all so very proud. Can't wait to here all about your play date with Max and see the pictures.
Love you.........Gma Mary
ps.....Drifter is now Max, too! That leaves Reef to find his home. Two familes want him and were holding their breaths hoping he would still be available.