Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, May 10, 2010

It's A Dog's Life





Aren't I a handsome boy?






HI MOM!



Hi Everyone,





I'm still here in Carlisle, PA but today it's sunny and not so windy. Dad got the truck all polished up and it's looking REALLY good. Mom had the dually parked in front of it and I was in my favorite spot in the back seat and she took some pictures. Then dad came by and was giving me some treats and he was good enough to take his cap off and block the sun from shining in my eyes while I was being a good boy sitting until he said ok so I could have my treat. Training my mom and dad is going pretty good! Mom told me that we should be able to play ball a little while this afternoon. That sounds like fun! Hope you enjoy the new pictures and have a GREAT day. To all my doggie friends go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Mr. H! This is the 5th comment I have tried to post and failed so all I will say is Hi and I miss you!
Love, Nanny J