Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Friday, May 14, 2010

Still in New Jersey
















Hi Everyone,





Well we are still in New Jersey and hopefully we get to go into Long Island on Monday night. For now mom got some pics of me in the dually and now knows she has to roll the windows up a little more so I'm not tempted to bail out! We are in a room now and it's big enough that I get to play ball and I got to take a bath this morning. I love the water and would get in every time if mom and dad would let me! It's supposed to rain tonight and hopefully be nice tomorrow. Today was warm but there was a nice breeze. Mom loves seeing all the pictures of all my SBG buddies on the SBG Blog! What a great group of kids with fur! One of these days I might get to join the RVing bunch. Dad says one of these days we are going to take the camper and the bikes and just go somewhere. I'll let you know when that happens. The road is the road and I don't care how I go just so long as I get to go! I hope everyone is having a great day! Gma Mary and Gpa Philip and Nanny Janice I love you all and all the SBG Mob! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: