Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Good Morning!

Hi Everyone, We are in Carlisle PA on our way back to New York. I have to tell gma Mary that she was right about my getting up on the table trick. When we were home Mom was outside and dad left me out and about when he was taking a shower and when he came out I got caught on the table trying to get the lid off of the butter dish. It didn't go the same way when mom caught me drinking her milk. Dad put me down on the floor and scolded me! No pictures that time! Mom is pretty sure that I will have to be scolded a time or two more. And she is going to try to remember to push in the chairs to take away my way up on the table. I am growing and my world is getting bigger. Or at least I can get into more mischief in my world. For the most part mom and dad keep telling me that I am a good puppy. It's raining here now and I think mom hates me getting wet more than I hate it. I like getting wet! I hope that it is nice where you are and you have a great day! Go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: