Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!!!!!!

The Poppy dad got me from a veteran at the truck stop I will proudly wear today!

Happy Memorial Day!!!!!

Brent Me & Max


Hi Everyone,
Today mom told me that we remember our veterans who have served and fallen and we thank every one in the military for what they do every day to help keep us safe! THANK YOU! The only one I know in the military is Brent and my little brother Max. Please tell all the men and women who serve with you that we say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! We hope that you have a wonderful day and that it is nice where you are. Dad bought me a poppy from a veteran at the truck stop and put it on my collar to honor all of you today! It is a honor to know you Brent and know that we thank you EVERY DAY! To all my doggie friends put a paw up in salute today to all the brave men and women in the service! Mr. H:)

No comments: