Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm 6 Months Old Today!


Hi Everyone, I am 6 months old today and I got to play ball a little this morning but it was toooooo hot to be outside too much today. Mom is hoping that the pictures post better tonight. She has some really cute ones of me in dad's truck and then if that works she will put up the rest of the pictures of me and Max and Brent. If you are where it's hot try to stay cool and I hope that everyone is able to get outside and play at SBG! I see that Reef is the only guy left and mom is sure that someone will come and fall in love with him like she fell in love with me:) Hugs and kisses to gma Mary and I hope that everyone there is feeling better. Now go out and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: