Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!






Hi Everyone,



I'd like to send special Happy Mother's Day wishes to gma Mary and Nanny Janice:) I have been my mommy's special little boy today! I am getting bigger and I'm able to get around in my world a little easier. My latest trick today was dumping dad's pepsi our of his cup in the dually into my water bowl. I like being able to go with mom and dad but I'm getting into things when they leave me. Never anything too bad but mom says she has to start doing a few things a little bit different to keep me out of trouble. My mom and dad love me!!!! I make them laugh and they are always telling me what a handsome boy and what a good boy I am. It's really windy here today or we would have played ball. Maybe tomorrow will be better. It's pretty cool too. Sounds like it might rain in the next couple of days which I like better than mom and dad do. Well to all the mom's out there I hope that you have a GREAT day!!:) Hi to all my sbg mob friends be really good to momma Mary today you are pretty lucky to have such a GREAT mom!!!! To everyone else go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: