Mr. H Reports from the Road

This is a blog that tells of my adventures of being on the road in a big truck. I'm pretty new at this but have adjusted very well! Enjoy the stories I have to tell from the road:)



Mr. H


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Off We Go Again!

Hi Everyone,
Just a short note tonight. Tomorrow I have to leave my beautiful timber and be on my way back to Queens, NY! That's ok because the weather man says the rest of the week is supposed to be cooler and rainy. I went to the vet tonight and got the last of my booster shots. I don't mind going there, they have the best fresh baked peanut butter flavored doggie treats! And of course they all fuss over me how handsome I am and such a good boy! Well mom has a little more work to get done before we leave in the morning! Hope you all have a wonderful night! I'll talk to you from the road next time! Go out there and put your best paw forward! Mr. H:)

No comments: